|Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding.|
|Church Regulations|| |
|The Holy Bible will serve as the official guide for Mount Sinai Missionary Baptist Church.|
- Our annual business meeting is held once a year. Special meetings may be called at any time by the Pastor.
- No visitors will be allowed to attend Business meetings.
- Only the Pastor or the Pastor's Appointee will be able to officially preside over a church business meeting.
- All issues presented to the church will be decided by an agreeing or spirits based upon the Word of God through the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
- According to the Bible, this church shall be financed through tithes and offerings. Special offering may be collected at times to supply a pressing need.
- A financial report will be provided for the church every quarter.
- All monies belonging to this church will be deposited into the checking and savings accounts in the name of Mount Sinai Baptist Church.
A person is considered to be in good and regular standing with the church who:
- Has been baptized according to the New Testament requirements.
- Is actively involved in worship, study, and ministry.
- Supports the church according to the Biblical mandate for giving.
- Seeks to follow the precepts and examples or our Lord.
|Home | Contacts | Links | Privacy | Site Map|
| Mount Sinai Missionary Baptist Church © 2006. All Rights Reserved.|